Friday, October 8, 2010

Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Noons predictions






I usually don't do Strikeforce predictions, but since Kaufman and Coenen, (who I have written about in the past) are fighting on this card, I thought I would give it a shot.  I kept this one basic.

Main Card

Welterweight Championship bout: Nick Diaz (c) vs. United States KJ Noons

Winner: Diaz by decision

Women's Welterweight Championship: Sarah Kaufman (c) vs. Marloes Coenen

Winner: Kaufman by knock out

Lightweight bout: Josh Thomson vs. Gesias Cavalcante

Winner: Thomson by decision

Welterweight bout: Tyron Woodley vs.  André Galvão

Winner: Woodley by submission

Under Card

Welterweight bout: James Terry vs. Bret Bergmark

Winner Bergmark by decision

Middleweight bout: Eric Lawson vs. Ron Keslar

Winner Lawson by decision

Lightweight bout: Jess Bouscal vs. Luis Mendoza

Winner: Mendoza by knock out

No comments: